Friday 27 July 2012

TGIFF and another start!

I finished the binding on this guy this week:


I love these fabrics!  They are so bright and cheery!
I told you about this quilt here a couple of weeks ago.  Well, I managed to sell it and it will be the perfect playmat for a little baby girl due at the end of August.  

close-up
I was also asked to make a bigger one in the same fabrics for her crib/toddler bed.  So here are the beginnings of another baby quilt!


I am also putting borders on this quilt:


Hoping to get this one done soon... the baby is already 4 months old!

 I am linking up to TGIFF over at Stop That Owl.  Be sure to head on over and check out some other fantasic finishes!



4 comments:

  1. It looks great, Ginette! I love the design and the straight-line quilting. I'm sure the baby will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you hand stitching your binding? I've not tried that yet. So far I'm stitching it with my machine to the back as well. I watch the ladies at quilt guild hand stitch it to the back. Of course I also see how much hand quilting they do as well. I so want to make beautiful quilts like they do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bright colours! Thanks for linking up with TGIFF. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!